Friday, December 9, 2011

This photo challenge

Ok, so I totally admit this sounds pathetic and shameful, it only took until Day 6 to derail me (sometimes commitment to new hobbies is not the most tried-n-true) but I thought that a photo a day (while challenging OF COURSE, that is why it is called a photo challenge) would enhance my holiday spirit and add to the festivities instead of take away from it and just seem waaaay too much like homework (which I vowed not to do for a whole year after my master's degree and it has only been 7 months haha)
I don't want to sigh and frown when I look at my Canon because I missed a day or just cannot get my creative juices flowing because they are being delegated towards something else currently
I think to make this challenge more manageable (and likeable, I suppose) I would like to transfer over to a photo a week (I am currently researching challenges that take you through the year and help improve your technique as well as style as a photographer......oh, maybe I will be able to use manual mode! haha)

Well, just wanted to let you know that while I have fallen off the wagon on my December photo challenge (I suppose in the back of my mind I knew this was inevitable) I have something else up my sleeve, so don't lose hope and stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment