Saturday, December 3, 2011

The Christmas Tree

The challenge for today? The Christmas tree.....
I have been excited for this day since I saw the challenge layout because there was an idea off of another blog (Lighted Christmas Tree) that I found on Pinterest that I have been dying to replicate
Their version?


OMG, it seriously doesnt get anymore beautiful than that!!!!

Turn off all other lights, crank up the ISO all the way and lower the shutter speed. Place your camera on a tripod and you are ready to go!

My version (I have two trees, so I did it with both of them)

f 4.5
1/30th
ISO 6400


f 4.5
1/10 (wanted to change it since it is a black tree)
ISO 6400

so I am not 100% in love with my photos tonight, but I had alot of fun experimenting with the camera on the tripod and adjusting the settings in manual mode (a mode I rarely shoot in unfortunately)

No comments:

Post a Comment