Thursday, December 1, 2011

Something Red

Today's challenge is to photograph something red. Immediately I think of.....my bed! The giant red comforter that keeps me OH SO cozy and then I have to reel my mind back in before I crawl into bed again and not go to work. This is a DECEMBER photo challenge, I think the "something red" is suppose to be of a holiday themed item. Oh, ok.....and the hunt is on! What I decided on?


Maddy's strawberry shortcake ornament that hangs on her tree (that's right, I said HER tree. We have two trees in our house: a black one and a white one. I know, very untraditional, but they look so awesome with their lights and all decorated up!)
Madeline's Strawberry Shortcake ornament was a present from my Dad and his wife Maggie about 6 yrs ago (one of the first Christmases we celebrated together as a new family) and it smells like Strawberry Shortcake TO THIS DAY! Tree decorating is not complete until this ornament comes out of the bag, Maddy smells it (deeply I might add haha) and then hangs it on the tree

So there, you go.....something red :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment