Friday, December 2, 2011

Sweets

ok, Day Two and my challenge is sweets. Oh, boy: one of my favorite things this time of year (who am I kidding, ANY time of the year! haha)
Today, I am in my kitchen not only making dinner, but some cookies to take along to church tomorrow for our cards & cookies event (thank God, because I seriously have no idea when else I am going to find time to make my cards this year!) anyhoo, my choice: Peanut Butter Cookie Cups, can you say YUMMO?!?!


want the recipe? here ya go :-)

Ingredients
1 1/3 cup flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 egg
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup butter 
about 48 reese's peanut butter cups (this is more than one 11 oz. bag)

Proceed:
  • cream together egg, vanilla, butter, peanut butter, and brown sugar
  • meanwhile combine dry ingredients (flour, baking soda, and sugar) then add to wet ingredients
  • roll into balls (I "cheat" and use my lil mini scooper from Pampered Chef) and pop into sections of mini muffin pan (make sure sections of tin are greased!)
  • Bake at 350 for 6 mins then press peanut butter cups into cookie while still warm
  • scoop out and place on cooling racks to finish
(makes about 48 cookies)

So, enjoy & I am off to sneak "just one, I promise" and continue to read Hunger Games (the 1st one) now that my photo challenge is done for the day!
  • Press peanut butter cups

1 comment:

  1. I am a bad little girl and I made no goodies. Then again, I'd just cough all over them, so maybe folks will be thankful that I didn't bake anything.

    I cheat and use peanut butter cookie mix! So yummy, though!

    ReplyDelete