Monday, January 23, 2012

Preggers Photo Shoot

A good friend of mine, Erin, is due to have her 2nd child in March. I approached her a few weeks ago asking if she was interested in letting me build some experience by using her for a preggers photo shoot. I think she was a little apprehensive, but agreed once I gave her some of my ideas and that we would only do what she was comfortable with.
Unfortunately, since it was January, we weren't really able to shoot too many pictures outside and then inside photos were a challenge simply because I don't have an actual photo studio to provide optimal backgrounds, lighting, etc.... Another minor challenge was that even though Erin is almost 8 months, her baby bump is quite minimal so it became a little comical finding the best angle to make sure the bump was noticeable.
The end results I am happy with and so is the Mommy-to-be :-)











Stay tuned for Baby Chloe pictures this spring :-) YAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment