Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012 Photo Project

So a personal tidbit about myself is that I love tracking down the "You are here" maps found in malls, shopping centers, tourist plazas, etc...


I think there are two main reasons why I love these signs/maps so much:
#1 It doesnt take much to get me lost & so these precious signs let me know "you are here" LOL
#2 At 29 years of age, I am still not the best at reading maps and so if I know where I am, but need to know where a particular store is (or whatever I am currently looking for) it now becomes a challenge or "dare" to attempt and find what I am looking for :-P

Well last week (or so) I stumbled upon this blog I am here project where for one entire year (the woman is actually on her 2nd year of doing this project). It has inspired me to do this same project. For one year I am going to journal my way through the year documenting my life's events through a most unusual perspective: viewing my feet! (my husband's first reaction to this project? "But, you hate feet!" haha)
We will see how it goes, I suppose. Hope I have a fun time taking the photos and if my view numbers keep going up, I suppose you will be enjoying it as well
Here is my first photo - How I spent the 1st day of the New Year


Today January 1, 2012 we spent the day with my mother in law (Sandi) for Christmas. We went to church, ate lunch & exchanged gifts, then went to go see Sherlock Holmes. This photo is taken on her sidewalk outside her home in Chambersburg. 

No comments:

Post a Comment