Thursday, January 26, 2012

Maddy's photo shoot (from October)

I am just trying to copy all of my photo shoots onto my photography blog. I have added more from my original post on The Eckenrode Exclusive....

well over the course of this month Maddy and I put our heads together to be creative and do her school pictures. This year I wanted to shoot her pictures instead of having her aunt Amanda take them and so I was super nervous because I wanted to do just as good of a job and make sure she loved my pics as much as she has loved her school pictures in previous years. We took a few in Caledonia but the majority of the photos (and the nicer ones that we both liked more) were taken just down the road at Airport Park. I finished editing them tonight and finally let her see them. Her response: "I like 'em! You did a great job Mom. They look really good"
Here are some of my personal favorites...... I am going to post more on Facebook in a few days





















1 comment: