Wednesday, August 1, 2012

TabbiAnn Photography

Well after a year and 1/2 of having bunches of fun by shooting pictures of my friends and family, I feel ready to advertise myself on a professional level to begin turning this passion of mine into more than a hobby.

Yesterday, I set up a business page on Facebook: TabbiAnn Photography so I hope you hop on over and like my page to see glimpses of photo shoots done already and hopefully, depending on all of you, many more to come :-)

I am beginning by charging $75/1 hr session.** This fee includes 50-75 edited images delivered to the customer within 10 days on a disk that will include no copyright boundaries. I am currently not doing reprints so I recommend MPix for any of your needs!

Session Options Include:
--maternity
--newborns
--couples/engagement
--toddlers/children
--families
--seniors

**price can be adjusted if combo packs are created (i.e. a maternity & newborn photo shoot or other combination of packages)

Contact me via cell, email, or Facebook to schedule an appointment. I currently have very limited possibilities to do a studio/inside photo shoot in my home, so photo shoots will take place outside (aside from newborn pictures) weather pending.

No comments:

Post a Comment