Monday, June 18, 2012

Mom's wedding

I had the extraordinary offer of getting to be the photographer for my Mom & Tom's wedding at the beginning of the month. This is the first wedding that I have been able to do, and I was super nervous about making sure I wouldn't miss a moment of this special day. I did alot of research for ideas and my Mom also came up with some good ideas too. I made several lists (yep, that is the OCD in me) to make sure I would get all the photos I needed at the different locations and times of the day. The icing on top of the cake? My stepmom let me also borrow her camera for the day so Dan and I could shoot pictures at the same time, but from different angles.
It was such an amazing day and I had so much fun! There was NO way I would be able to blog all of my favorite photos for you today, but here is a little sampling :-)








No comments:

Post a Comment